2nd Estimate Q1 GDP, Unemployment Claims, Pending Home Sales
by Calculated Risk on 5/24/2023 09:01:00 PM
Note: Mortgage rates are from MortgageNewsDaily.com and are for top tier scenarios.
• At 8:30 AM ET, The initial weekly unemployment claims report will be released. The consensus is for 250 thousand initial claims, up from 242 thousand last week.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Gross Domestic Product, 1st quarter 2023 (Second estimate). The consensus is that real GDP increased 1.1% annualized in Q1, unchanged from the advance estimate of 1.1%.
• Also at 8:30 AM, Chicago Fed National Activity Index for April. This is a composite index of other data.
• At 10:00 AM, Pending Home Sales Index for April. The consensus is for a 0.5% increase in the index.
• At 11:00 AM, the Kansas City Fed manufacturing survey for May.