IND vs BAN Dream11 Prediction Possible 11 Pitch Report – Asia Cup 2023 Match 12 | IND vs BAN Dream11 Prediction Today | Colombo Pitch Report
In the context of the Asia Cup, this match has no significance. India are in the final and Bangladesh cannot make it. However, there is a World Cup just weeks away, so form and continuity remains important.
This is especially the case for Bangladesh. Their batting has left a lot to be desired in this tournament. They have been bowled out three times in four matches, including twice below 200. Here is an opportunity to finish this competition on a high, with any victory against India always valued by the Bangladesh players and fans.
For India, the pieces of the puzzle are starting to come together. KL Rahul has made a superb return from injury. Kuldeep Yadav has taken us back to 2017 and 2018 where he was outstanding in ODIs. The pace bowlers are averaging just 21 in ODIs this year, and here is an opportunity to perhaps test bench strength.
Asia Cup 2023 Match 12 – IND vs BAN Possible Playing XIs
Shreyas Iyer was back training in the nets. Mohammed Shami could come in for Jasprit Bumrah. Also, India may persist with Axar Patel given the Colombo surface aids spin.
India: 1. Rohit Sharma (c), 2. Shubman Gill, 3. Virat Kohli, 4. Shreyas Iyer/Ishan Kishan, 5. KL Rahul (wk), 6. Hardik Pandya, 7. Ravindra Jadeja, 8. Shardul Thakur/Axar Patel, 9. Kuldeep Yadav, 10. Mohammed Siraj, 11. Mohammed Shami/Jasprit Bumrah
Bangladesh are depleted. Mushfiqur Rahim is unavailable as his wife recently gave birth to their second child.
Bangladesh: 1. Mehidy Hasan Miraz, 2. Tanzid Hasan/Mohammad Naim, 3. Litton Das (wk), 4. Shakib Al Hasan (c), 5. Towhid Hridoy, 6. Afif Hossain, 7. Shamim Hossain, 8. Nasum Ahmed, 9. Taskin Ahmed, 10. Shoriful Islam, 11. Hasan Mahmud
IND vs BAN Dream11 Prediction – Fantasy Tips
- Rohit Sharma is in fine form. The captain has struck three half-centuries in a row. Also, against Bangladesh, Rohit has scored 738 runs at an average of 61.50 and strike rate of 96.34.
- Virat Kohli has the most runs in BAN-IND ODIs (807) at an average of 67.25 and strike rate of 101.25.
- Kohli has an outstanding record on this ground: 10 inns, 644 runs, avg. 107.33, SR 98.47.
- KL Rahul has made a strong return from injury. When batting at number five in all ODIs, Rahul has struck 781 runs at an average of 52.06 and strike rate of 98.73.
- Rahul has scored 172 runs at an average of 43.00 and strike rate of 86.00 against Bangladesh in ODIs.
- Kuldeep Yadav is in magnificent form. He has taken nine wickets in his past two matches. Expect him to be a factor once again on a spin-friendly pitch.
- Jasprit Bumrah has taken ten wickets in four ODIs against Bangladesh at an average of 17.00 and economy of 4.51.
- Shakib Al Hasan has the third-most runs (671) and most wickets (28) in BAN-IND ODIs. The skipper has dismissed Virat Kohli five times for 140 runs off 148 balls in one-day cricket.
- Mohammad Naim has made three 20+ scores in four matches this tournament. But, his highest score is just 28.
- Litton Das has a century against India but just 184 runs in his remaining eight innings against them. He is key with a few players out for various reasons.
- Taskin Ahmed has taken 14 wickets in seven ODIs against India at an average of 21.07. He is also their leading wicket-taker in this Asia Cup with nine.
- Shoriful Islam is Bangladesh’s second-highest wicket-taker this tournament with seven scalps at an impressive average of 18.71.
Other Stats and Facts
- Head-to-head: India 31, Bangladesh 7, N/R 1.
- Ishan Kishan belted 210 against Bangladesh towards the end of 2022.
- Rohit Sharma has scored 56 off 60 balls against Taskin Ahmed in ODIs (one dismissal).
- Ravindra Jadeja is one away from 200 ODI wickets.
- Virat Kohli averages just 13.00 against left-arm fingerspinners in ODIs since the start of 2022. Shakib and Nasum Ahmed will be key for Bangladesh.
R Premadasa Colombo Pitch Report and Weather
Expect spin to play a key factor again. India’s spinners took six of the ten wickets to fall against Sri Lanka. This will be the fifth game on this ground in a week.
There is a possibility of rain at 5-7pm according to AccuWeather’s hourly forecast. Hopefully there should be enough play for a result.
Asia Cup 2023 Match 12 – IND vs BAN Dream11 Picks
Note: The below teams are not based on the final playing XIs. We may not be able to update these in time. Use the stats and commentary in this article, as well as your own instincts, to create your teams.
IND vs BAN Dream11 Prediction – Ideal team combination: 1-3-3-4 or 2-2-4-3
Asia Cup 2023 Match 12 – IND vs BAN Match Prediction: Who will win?
India to win.