NZ vs PAK Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Cricket Tips Possible XI Pitch Report: ODI World Cup 2023 Match 35 | Bengaluru Pitch Report
It is a big game. New Zealand will take on Pakistan in the 35th match of the World Cup 2023. The outcome of this match will provide some clarity about the qualification scenarios.
New Zealand started their campaign brilliantly, winning four games on the trot. However, things have fallen off significantly, and they have lost their last three games. The Kiwis will have to win this game, or else they will be on the brink of elimination.
Meanwhile, Pakistan finally ended their losing streak and took Bangladesh down by a clinical show in their previous encounter. They are known to churn out the best game when they have nothing to lose. Pakistan still have a chance to pull things back and qualify for the semi-final, but first, they need to win their remaining games.
There is a lot at stake for both teams. The World Cup is heating up.
Matt Henry went off the field while bowling in the previous game and is out of the World Cup. Kyle Jamieson has been named as his replacement, but it is unclear whether he will be available.
New Zealand: 1. Devon Conway, 2. Will Young, 3. Rachin Ravindra, 4. Daryl Mitchell, 5. Tom Latham (c & wk), 6. Glenn Phillips, 7. Mitchell Santner, 8. James Neesham, 9. Tim Southee, 10. Trent Boult, 11. Lockie Ferguson/Ish Sodhi.
Pakistan will likely stick with the same XI.
Pakistan: 1. Abdullah Shafique, 2. Fakhar Zaman, 3. Babar Azam (c), 4. Mohammad Rizwan (wk), 5. Iftikhar Ahmed, 6. Saud Shakeel, 7. Agha Salman, 8. Shaheen Afridi, 9. Usama Mir, 10. Mohammad Wasim Jr, 11. Haris Rauf.
- Devon Conway needs to fire from the top. He has 153 runs in three ODI innings against Pakistan. Conway also has one fifty and a century against them.
- Rachin Ravindra has been the find of the World Cup 2023. He has 415 runs, averaging 69.16 and striking at 105.59 in seven ODI innings this World Cup. Rachin has also amassed two fifties and as many centuries.
- Daryl Mitchell has 369 runs at an average of 52.71 and a strike rate of 91.33 in seven ODI innings against Pakistan. Mitchell has also hit two centuries against them. He can also contribute with the ball.
- James Neesham has 128 runs, averaging 42.66 and striking at 85.90 in five ODI innings against Pakistan. He also has two wickets against them. Neesham will be a useful player in the fantasy teams.
- Tim Southee has 31 wickets at an average of 26.87 and a strike rate of 32.19 in 20 ODI innings against Pakistan. He also has a five-wicket haul against them.
- Trent Boult has 23 wickets at an average of 25.26 and a strike rate of 28.30 in 12 ODI innings against Pakistan. He also has one four-wicket and a five-wicket haul against them.
- Fakhar Zaman has 833 runs at an average of 59.50 and a strike rate of 89.28 in 16 ODI innings against New Zealand. This includes five fifties and three centuries.
- Babar Azam has 840 runs at an average of 46.66 and a strike rate of 83 in 19 ODI innings against New Zealand, including seven fifties and two centuries.
- Mohammad Rizwan has 359 runs at an average of 59.83 and a strike rate of 94.47 in nine ODI innings against New Zealand. He also has three fifties against them.
- Shaheen Afridi, who is in good wicket-taking form, has 20 wickets at an average of 16.30 and a strike rate of 19.75 in eight ODI innings against New Zealand. He also has two four-wicket hauls against them.
- Haris Rauf has 10 wickets at an average of 36.70 and a strike rate of 36.90 in seven ODI innings against New Zealand. He also has a four-wicket haul against them.
- Head-to-head in ODIs: Played 115, New Zealand 51, Pakistan 60, Tied 1 & NR 3.
- Fakhar Zaman vs Trent Boult in ODIs: 81 runs, 80 balls, 101.25 SR & 3 dismissals.
- Tom Latham vs Shaheen Afridi in ODIs: 25 runs, 42 balls, 59.52 SR & 4 dismissals.
- Trent Boult has struggled in the powerplay this World Cup. He only has 3 wickets at 58 balls apiece in seven innings.
- Tom Latham has 52 more to complete 4000 ODI runs.
Runs, and so many runs. Chinnaswamy has always been a batting paradise. There will be some help for the pacers, especially with the new ball. Expect a high-scoring clash.
There are some chances of rain during the match hours. Hence, there might be some breaks, but the match should hopefully have an outcome.
Note: The below teams are not based on the final playing XIs. We may not be able to update these in time. Use the stats and commentary in this article, as well as your own instincts, to create your teams.
ODI World Cup 2023 Match 35: NZ vs PAK Match Prediction – Who will win?
It will be a classic. It’s hard to predict, but New Zealand should prevail in a run-fest.