Share Your Travel Experience - Click Here

Gaza death toll surpasses 70,000, says health ministry


Two Palestinian children reportedly killed on Saturday as Israel continues its strikes after latest ceasefire

The Palestinian death toll has surpassed 70,000 since the Israel-Hamas war began, Gaza’s health ministry said on Saturday, while a hospital reported Israeli fire killed two Palestinian children in the territory’s south.

The toll has continued to rise after the latest ceasefire took effect on 10 October. Israel still carries out strikes in response to what it has called violations of the truce, and bodies from earlier in the war are being recovered from the rubble.

Continue reading…



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *